A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mascolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mascolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mascolo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascolo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mascolo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mascolo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Mascolo practice?
- Dr. Richard Mascolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mascolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.