Learn more about Dr. Richard Mascolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mascolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mascolo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mascolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mascolo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascolo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mascolo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mascolo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Mascolo practice?
- Dr. Richard Mascolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mascolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.