Learn more about Dr. Richard Mascolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mascolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mascolo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascolo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mascolo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mascolo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Mascolo practice?
- Dr. Richard Mascolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mascolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.