- 47 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Masserman has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
Dr. Richard Masserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Wang
Neurology, Legal Medicine
Van Nuys, CA 0.66 mi19
Dr. Leo Labunsky
Legal Medicine, Family Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 2.39 mi34
Dr. Amir Bahadori
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 2.44 mi20