A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masterson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Masterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Masterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Masterson practice?
- Dr. Richard Masterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Masterson practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.