A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Masterson practice?
Dr. Richard Masterson practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.