A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Matano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Matano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Matano, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matano graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Matano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Matano MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Matano practice?
- Dr. Richard Matano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Matano practices Vascular Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Washington, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.