A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Matano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Matano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Matano, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matano graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Matano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Matano MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Matano practice?
- Dr. Richard Matano has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Matano practices Vascular Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.