Dr. Richard Mathe MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Littleton, CO

November 9th, 2015
A Must Have Dr.
Honesty is the best policy. I personally love this Dr. because of it. Dr. Mathe loves what he does and it shows. He is a renowned Dr. of his trade and my mother and I are honored to have him as her Dr. My mother adores this Dr. and values his opinion, even though she is his rare oddity given her heart condition . Thank you Dr. Mathe for all you continue to do.

August 26th, 2015
Pure heart
Kept my diseased heart going for the passed nineteen years! Great doc.

August 6th, 2015
Very caring, very knowledgeable
Dr. Mathe is a vey caring, experienced and knowledgeable about current practices and medical strategies. He's excellent, and I have been very grateful I found him sixteen years ago.

April 21st, 2014
Oneof the best doctors I've ever had
Dr Mathe assisted me in a tacycardia problem, back in gosh i dont remember 08 09, and i've followed up annually with him. I'm very lucky that the tacy incidents have been far between, two before i saw him, and three after, the last was last year. Dr Mathe went into my heart, checked out everything like I was a porsche and he had been flown in to work on me. Echocardiograms and medication later, even with other health problems, Dr Mathe has been consise and offered reat advise. At first I was a little intimidated by his very professional demeanor, until his Green Bay Packers were in the SuperBowl, and there has was for my checkup with a cheese head hat. Dont let that fool you, this is one serious, educated and ultra-competent professional. Thank you Dr. Mathe for the help you've given me over hte last five, or six years!