A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mather is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mather graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mather has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mather MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Mather practice?
- Dr. Richard Mather has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mather practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.