Learn more about Dr. Richard Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mathis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mathis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mathis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Mathis practice?
Dr. Richard Mathis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Pediatric Specialists, and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.