Learn more about Dr. Richard Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mathis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathis
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mathis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mathis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kaye Mathis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Mathis practice?
- Dr. Richard Mathis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mathis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Artesia, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Pediatric Specialists.