Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Mathis
Dr. Richard Mathis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mathis is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Miller Children`s Hospital Long Beach and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Mathis has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Richard Mathis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Roy Nattiv
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Mini Mehra
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Homa Mahdavi
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi16