Learn more about Dr. Richard Matthay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Matthay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Localized Scleroderma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthay graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Matthay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Griffin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Matthay practice?
Dr. Richard Matthay practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT and West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, New Haven Pulmonologists, New Haven Anesthesiologists, and New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.