be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Matthay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, Asthma, and Autoimmune Diseases.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthay graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Matthay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Matthay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Matthay practice?
Dr. Richard Matthay practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Madison Internists, Madison Urgent Care Centers, and Madison Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Matthay, Dr. Rickie Matthay, Dr. Rich Matthay, Dr. Rick Matthay, Dr. Richie Matthay, Dr. Ricky Matthay