Learn more about Dr. Richard Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mattison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Mattison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Richard Mattison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mattison practices Psychiatry near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists.