Learn more about Dr. Richard Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mattison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Mattison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Richard Mattison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mattison practices Psychiatry near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists.