A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mau is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mau
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mau graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Mau MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Mau practice?
- Dr. Richard Mau has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mau practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Internists and Nacogdoches Cardiologists.