A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mauer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mauer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Curtis Mauer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Mauer practice?
- Dr. Richard Mauer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mauer practices Ophthalmology near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA and Waverly, IA.
See Waterloo Ophthalmologists.