A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mauk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mauk, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mauk has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harold Mauk MD is a male Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Mauk practice?
- Dr. Richard Mauk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mauk practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.