A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maunder
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maunder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maunder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maunder graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maunder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Maunder MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Maunder practice?
- Dr. Richard Maunder has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maunder practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bend, OR.
See Bend Internists, Bend Pulmonologists, and Bend Critical Care Practitioners.