A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maunder
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maunder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maunder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maunder graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maunder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Maunder MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Maunder practice?
- Dr. Richard Maunder has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Maunder practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Internists, Bend Pulmonologists, and Bend Critical Care Practitioners.