Dr. Richard Maxa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Excellent Care
I have been in the medical field myself for over 40 years and have met and been treated by many physicians. Dr. Maxa is not only superb in regards to his medical treatment but has a wonderful way of caring about each patient.

June 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have a lot doctors. He is my PCP for 16 years. He has been great! He listens! Thorough, concerned, caring and treats his patients with the utmost respect.

December 2nd, 2015
The Best!
Dr. Maxa is truly a kind, empathetic and thorough physician. My family has been under his care for many years and we will continue to do so no matter what the current government mandates might dictate!

November 25th, 2013
A truly caring physician
Dr. Maxa: Patient and kind, answers and explains diagnoses and medicines prescribed. Great memory for case history, so amazing ability to connect past events and observations to current conditions. A truly extraordinary primary physician. I have never seen a better primary physician. Office: Staff is excellent; courteous and efficient. A truly functioning team. Pleasant ; obviously the work environment is conducive to motivated staff. Phone calls answered immediately and unfailingly - a great difference from most doctors' offices.

May 29th, 2012
Steve Phillips
Dr. Maxa, Is very thorough and most of all he truly cares for his patients.He respects everyone from his office staff to his peers. He is a very good man and his wife is part of the reason.He calls every time the same day test results are received. That is so greatly appreciated as a patient.

April 25th, 2012
I disagree with the review below as I have been a patient with Dr. Maxa since he opened his practice over 7 years ago. Myself and my entire family has rarely to never had anything but a positive experience with this office. My requests are always processed quickly and I always receive a follow up call if requested. Her front office staff genuinaly care for all of their patients, and Ashley takes time to chat with me even when she is obviously busy. She keeps that office running better than most doctor's office I have visited in the past. I am sorry the person who wrote the previous review feels as though they will not return as it will be a great loss to them to loose an excellent doctor and my family will be sticking with an office that provides overall great medical care.

March 7th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Maxa is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to your symptoms and it is apparent that he cares about bettering the health of his patients. I know several different people, from ages 30 to 80, that go to him and all share the same high regard for Dr. Maxa. Unfortunately his popularity makes it hard to see him sometimes, but he is worth the wait!

January 9th, 2012
great doctor
Dr. Maxa is an excellent physician. I have several chronic diseases, and my health has become better since I became his patient over 7 years ago. His staff is caring and provides excellent service to his patients. I had uncontrolled asthma with bronchitis and pneumonia before I became his patient. I have had no serious illnesses and my lungs have improved. My diabetes is controlled and my overall health has improved. All physicians should be as caring.

January 28th, 2011
Never had a problem
Visited many times. Exceptioanlly well-run office. Very fine and nice doctor. Staff follows up with lab results, refill requests, etc.

December 18th, 2010
Just like a warm family visit!!
Great staff behind him, which makes it even better! Nurse with him is so detailed, caring! I'm always looking forward to coming in for appointments for some reason, which is rare!! Dr. Maxa is the doctor for you if you are looking for Doctor that will go an extra mile. :)

January 8th, 2010
Dr Maxa is great; the office staff however is absolutley horrible. Not respectful and lacking in people skills.