Dr. Richard Mayrose MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 23rd, 2010
Not enough time.
I had been a patient of Dr Mayrose for at least thirty years along with my kids and grandkids. I had went in for an appointment because I was in a auto wreck and had some pain in my sholder while I was there I asked him about a bulge I had in my lower left side I wanted to know if it was caused from the car wreck. He was on the way out the door and he said it was my blatter had fallen a little and I was not alotted enough time with him to look at it and I would have to make another appointment well I took him at his word and did not come back I only went when I had to as so many do.I started going to another Dr when I got married in 06 it is the Dr my husband went to .I was having pain one night and desided to go see the Dr. well my fallen blatter that I thought I had ended up being a ovarion tumer the size of a large grapefruit.I have been through two years of fighting for my life with cancer and I am not done yet.I want to say that if I had not had this happen I would have given him very high raitings. I think they need to listen to there patients symtoms and not worry about the time each one of us is aloted.Another thing is if you think something is wrong with the way your body is and your Dr won`t look into it seek help with another Dr do not wait like I did.