A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mazzaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mazzaccaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzaccaro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mazzaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mazzaccaro MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mazzaccaro practice?
- Dr. Richard Mazzaccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mazzaccaro practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.