Richard McArdle Is this you?

Have you seen Richard McArdle?

September 25th, 2012

just my opinion

Dr M. seemed very kind and very caring. I had a diagnosis of kidney stones and possibly a problem with the tubules from the er. I had just come out of the hospital for a follow up and I prepared that I had to have surgery of some kind to get rid of the large kidney stones. I had more testing done and Dr. M told me the kidney stones were gone. Nothing showed on the films. I was surprised but releived. However about 2 months later I ended up in the ER again this time worse than last..in intense pain and bleeding. I had to be admitted for 6 days. I had kidney stones..and the hospital dr said I was probably passing a large stone and my right kidney was enlarged, there was a severe infection (again) and had several stones and was operating at only 35% capacity. I don't know what to think. I know kidney stones can pass, but I have no idea how I passed large stones without knowing (since my films were clear)and I know once you have kidney stones you are more likely to have a reoccurance. I feel someone, somewhere dropped the ball...not necessarily Dr M. I am doing a follow up with him, because my GP has told me he is an excellent dr and I have tremendous faith in my GP. He has never steered me wrong yet. Personally, I am not sure what I think. Being a nurse, I also realize diagnosis is a well educated but albiet difficult guessing game. I am seeing him again for a follow up, again at my GP's advice. I guess time will tell.

April 27th, 2012

i had bleeding,it w3as threee years before he used ascope in his office to look' i had a large cancer toumer ..stage four three years to late

August 11th, 2017