Richard C McAuliffe Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Greenbrae, CA

3.6

December 23rd, 2011
Forgotten
This doctor began his exam with me to discuss an upcoming colonoscopy. He took a phpne call, left the exam room and I sat there waiting for him to return. And waited. And waited. He had forgotten me and went on to another patient. I decided not to have him do my colonoscopy in case he forgot which end was up.

November 5th, 2011
Finally- a doctor that can find out what's wrong!
After several visits to a different GI doc who had no idea what was wrong with me, I decided to visit Dr. McAuliffe. He immediately started conducting tests, one at a time, to figure out what was wrong. At every visit, he always took the time to understand and discuss how I was feeling and possible causes. While I was having a test done at Marin General, he called the lab to see how I was doing, and even arranged for a surgeon to meet me there to discuss treatment. He clearly cares about his patients, takes the time to talk (and listen), and is very knowledgeable. I believe he genuinely cares, which is a unfortunately a rare find these days. Thanks to his recommendations (and surgical referral), I am finally back to normal and feel great. I would recommend him and his office to anyone in need of a gastroenterologist.