Dr. Richard McAuliffe Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard McAuliffe Jr?

December 24th, 2011

Forgotten

This doctor began his exam with me to discuss an upcoming colonoscopy. He took a phpne call, left the exam room and I sat there waiting for him to return. And waited. And waited. He had forgotten me and went on to another patient. I decided not to have him do my colonoscopy in case he forgot which end was up.

November 5th, 2011

Finally- a doctor that can find out what's wrong!

After several visits to a different GI doc who had no idea what was wrong with me, I decided to visit Dr. McAuliffe. He immediately started conducting tests, one at a time, to figure out what was wrong. At every visit, he always took the time to understand and discuss how I was feeling and possible causes. While I was having a test done at Marin General, he called the lab to see how I was doing, and even arranged for a surgeon to meet me there to discuss treatment. He clearly cares about his patients, takes the time to talk (and listen), and is very knowledgeable. I believe he genuinely cares, which is a unfortunately a rare find these days. Thanks to his recommendations (and surgical referral), I am finally back to normal and feel great. I would recommend him and his office to anyone in need of a gastroenterologist.

December 1st, 2014