Learn more about Dr. Richard McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCallum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McCallum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W McCallum MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Richard McCallum has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McCallum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.