A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCallum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W McCallum MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Richard McCallum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard McCallum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.