A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCallum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCallum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. McCallum practice?
Dr. Richard McCallum practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nuclear Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Gastroenterologists, El Paso Hepatologists, and El Paso Nuclear Medicine Physicians.