A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCallum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallum
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McCallum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W McCallum MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Richard McCallum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard McCallum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.