- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCallum is Satisfactory. Dr. McCallum has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Constipation, and Esophageal Achalasia.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso R E Thomason
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCallum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. McCallum practice?
Dr. Richard McCallum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick McCallum, Dr. Ricardo McCallum, Dr. Rich McCallum, Dr. Richie McCallum, Dr. Rick McCallum, Dr. Rickey McCallum