A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCollum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCollum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCollum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCollum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G McCollum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. McCollum practice?
- Dr. Richard McCollum has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McCollum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.