Learn more about Dr. Richard McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McConnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McConnell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McConnell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McConnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. McConnell practice?
Dr. Richard McConnell practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Pantego, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.