A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCurdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCurdy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McCurdy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCurdy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R P McCurdy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. McCurdy practice?
- Dr. Richard McCurdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McCurdy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.