Dr. H Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Jekyl
Dr. McDonald was a very rude unprofessional person. By far the worse acting doctor I have ever in my life been in the presence of. Made me feel like a piece of you know what. I almost got the feeling he was looking down on me in well some sort of racist way. Once again very very rude doctor with no bedside manner at all. Total waste of my time from work. I just hope that people read this so I can save them their time out of the day. Never again do I want to have an experience like this one.

July 20th, 2011
Dr Mcdonald saved my eye in an emergency surgery. He is courteous,friendly and very professional. In subsequent exams he would carefully read my file out loud before each exam which gave me a great deal of assurance that he was completely present for my exam.

October 11th, 2010
Horrible doctor. Condescending, full of himself, mean-spirited old man.

May 18th, 2010
Very Nice and very knowledgeable
I have been going to Dr. McDonald for years now. I started seeing him when his partner stopped seeing patients and went into research. Dr. McDonald is always very gentle and nice. He takes the time to chat with my husband and I. I never ever have felt rushed. He is very knowledgeable. He answers all of my questions. I have always had good experiences with Dr. McDonald. Highly recommended for retinal problems.

March 10th, 2010
Arrogant, Rude, Unprofessional Loser
Dr McDonald is a rude, arrogant, and unprofessional man. Heis very disrespectful to women. He became incredibly defensive when I asked to forward my records to my primary doctor. He refused to send them and became very rough during the examination. My eyes still feel bruised. He also could not wait to get another patient in. You'll get about 3 minutes for your visit. Go see someone else.