A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McEvoy, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, Knee and Shoulder Surgery, Trauma Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McEvoy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McEvoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McEvoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McEvoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D. McEvoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. McEvoy practice?
- Dr. Richard McEvoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McEvoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Sports Medicine Doctors.