A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McEvoy, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, Knee and Shoulder Surgery, Trauma Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McEvoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McEvoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D. McEvoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. McEvoy practice?
- Dr. Richard McEvoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McEvoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Sports Medicine Doctors.