A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mc Guire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mc Guire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Guire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mc Guire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Guire graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mc Guire has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Mc Guire MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Mc Guire practice?
- Dr. Richard Mc Guire has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mc Guire practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Brea Internists and Brea Gastroenterologists.