Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard McLean
Dr. Richard McLean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diabetes Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. McLean is affiliated with North Broward Medical Center (on staff), Broward General Medical Center and Plantation General Hospital. Dr. McLean has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard McLean has the following 2 specialties
- Diabetes Management
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard McLean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Peter Lindo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Plantation, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Pablo Urbandt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Yvette Levy
Plantation, FL 0 mi16