Dr. Richard McLean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard McLean?

Posted on June 26th, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever had. His skill level is incredible. He saved my life at Broward General Hospital ER.

Horrible experience !!!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

OMG!!! Dr McLean was referred to me by my previous dr. That moved to another state ,my first visit was horrible ,staff disorganized ,waiting room dirty with diffident colored chairs with stains it looks like he picked up the chairs of the street someone through out ,my appointment was at 9:30 am I did not see dr McLean until 1:00 unacceptable! his staff did not even came out and made apology on his behalf apparently it's the CUSTOM around his staff to treat patient like your time is of no value and it seems they have no clue of what's going on .I came back the second visit the same thing 1:30 appointment and other patient was still waiting since 9:00 appointment ,so I made a stink and he kicked me out of his horror movie waiting room WHAT A SORRY DR !!!rather to apologize for the waiting he was made at me for speaking out

Marketta H.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I love Dr. McClean. He is an absolute dream. I have been seeing Dr. McClean for over 5 yrs and refuse to see any other doctor. His caring and supportive honest ways make any illness your going through easy. I do recommend you show up and hour before your scheduled appt as your wait time will be long. He takes time with each patient to ensure proper care, so be ready to wait BBUUTT ITS SOOO WORTH THE WAIT ..

The doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Spends time with his patients, and explains what may be going on with that particular patient. Talks in a simple manner so that medical terms can be easily understood by anyone.He is Professionally friendly, and his staff is very nice and professional.

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

both doctors are very caring, thorough, professional people who take time to explain everything to you. The only problem i have is the long waiting time.

Longest waiting for Dr Visit in History. 6 - 7 hours

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr Richard McClean is an excellent physician..However, he need to get organized at his office... He shouldn't schedule appointments when he know he is not going to be in the office.. My appointment was at 11:00am... I waited Waited until 4:00PM to see the Dr. THAT'S right I waited between 6 - 7 hours... I became very I'll from the wait.. His office staff put another patient before me.. Also, they stated Computers were broke.. I understand a little over booking, but 6 to 7 hours wait is outrageous... I would like him to get his Admin Staff organized and only give out appointments when he is a available...Plz don't make sick people sit around for that many hours...(They left a very bad taste in my mouth) If you schedule an appointment..Make sure you call before you go..Ask if the Doctor is even in the office prior to going to see him...More than likely he want be... That was the worst Dr visit in history!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2017