A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McQuigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McQuigg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard McQuigg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuigg graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McQuigg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neal McQuigg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. McQuigg practice?
- Dr. Richard McQuigg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard McQuigg practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Versailles, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.