Learn more about Dr. Richard Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meagher, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meagher
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meagher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meagher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J. Meagher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Meagher practice?
- Dr. Richard Meagher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meagher practices Neurological Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Vineland, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.