A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meagher, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meagher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meagher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J. Meagher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Meagher practice?
- Dr. Richard Meagher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meagher practices Neurological Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Vineland, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.