Learn more about Dr. Richard Medley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Medley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Medley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Medley, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Medley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Medley FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Medley practice?
- Dr. Richard Medley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Medley practices Urology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Jeffersonville Urologists.