Dr. Richard Medley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Medley?

New record

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Been a patient for more years than I like to admit. Has always kept me waiting.Once,I left after an hour without seeing Doctor. Today, I toughed it out for 2 and one half hours. As usual, the delay was due to an emergency. He offered no remedy for my complaints. His reason for my 3 times higher than normal PSA was that I was a a good sized fellow . If you are someone he has actually helped, consider yourself extremely lucky

Posted on June 28th, 2016

He literally saved my life recently. I have always been impressed with his professionalism & concern for his patients.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Was someone who listened

Please read my review it will make you think twice

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

After Medley did lithotripsy I contracted ESBL which became septic and nearly died after being hospitalized... On top of that he was sarcastic about everything...

Tells you whatever keeps you happy

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I have been a patient for a few years. He seems to change his take on my problem with every visit. First am told the reason for blood in urine is one problem, then later told that the reason he gave me would never cause blood in urine. He seems to just agree with anything I say or what he thinks you want to hear. Office staff rude and wait times too long. Always acts like he is too rushed.

Long Wait time

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I was put back in a room and heard a nurse tell someone Dr. Medley was not there yet, kept me waiting and hour. I have seen him 3 times and two of the visits was an hour wait, and one he sent in the nurse practioner. I told Dr. Medley I know he is a busy man but I have things to do too! His response was " there are plenty other Dr. out there if you want to get someone else." Needless to say this will be my last visit to this outfit. The scheduler should had said when I came in he would be late and ask if I wanted to reschedule. Very poor experience.

n/a

Posted on September 5th, 2014

He sucks. Don't go to him.

patient (was put in his care by floyd memorial)

Posted on July 1st, 2014

while I was in the hospital for severely urinating blood and blood clots he was great, at discharge we were told to make a follow up with him a week later, when my wife called to make the follow up appointment she was told that because we didn't have insurance that we could be billed for the follow up, so today we went in for my follow up (which im still having problems that needed to be discussed with him) we were told we had to have the 55 dollars up front, we don't carry cash and apparently going to the bank and coming back was not an option, what a crock, so basically I'm left with the impression that according to Dr. Medleys office a human life is only worth 55 dollars, that's what todays medical field has come to, a human life is worth exactly 55 dollars. in the hospital he was great, but his office needs to get back in touch with the human factor and loose the production medicine routine,

Don't wast your time

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Don't waste your time. Scheduled an appointment and never saw the doctor. The Nurse Practicioner said he was too busy to see me and said she would take care of me. Thats a bunch of you know what!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Medley is the greatest! I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an Urologist! He takes the time to listen and answered all of our questions.

Dav

Posted on November 26th, 2012

rick smith

Posted on August 15th, 2012

he's great, Anyone who does like this doctor there is something wrong with the patient. He's alway upbeat, outgoing, ready to listen or explain you ask. He jokes with you,down to earth.I have seen more specialist than i prefer,but he the best,no kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!