A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meisch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alden Meisch MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Meisch practice?
- Dr. Richard Meisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meisch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.