A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meisch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alden Meisch MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Meisch practice?
- Dr. Richard Meisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Meisch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.