A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meister
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Meister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meister, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burns Meister MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Meister practice?
- Dr. Richard Meister has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meister practices Ophthalmology near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Oaks, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Citrus Heights Ophthalmologists.