A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meister, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burns Meister MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Meister practice?
- Dr. Richard Meister has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meister practices Ophthalmology near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA and Fair Oaks, CA.
See Citrus Heights Ophthalmologists.