Learn more about Dr. Richard Melde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Melde, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melde
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melde Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Melde graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arnold Melde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Melde practice?
- Dr. Richard Melde has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Melde practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.