A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Melde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Melde, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Melde graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arnold Melde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Melde practice?
- Dr. Richard Melde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Melde practices Family Medicine near Youngtown, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Youngtown Primary Care Doctors.