A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mellinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mellinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Walter Mellinger MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Mellinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Mellinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mellinger practices Internal Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Holland, PA.
See Ephrata Internists.