A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mellinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mellinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Mellinger practice?
Dr. Richard Mellinger practices Internal Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Holland, PA.
See Ephrata Internists.