A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meltz, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Meltz DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Meltz practice?
- Dr. Richard Meltz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meltz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.