Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist
300 Evergreen Dr
Ste 170
Glen Mills, PA 19342
610-579-3550
Locations and availability (7)

by Ellen Pride (Lopchinsky) on Nov 13th, 2013

Ok, Dr. Meltz...you've had 6 weeks off. Its time to come back! You will surely be missed. I wish you a wonderful retirement. Thank You!!! Ellen

|  Personal  |  show details
by Diane King on Sep 26th, 2013

Dr. Meltz has been my doctor for over 32 years now and I have just learned that he will be retiring on Sept 30, 2013. This brings great sadness to me. He has been an excellent doctor throughout my years of experience with him. He made history at Crozer back in 1981 when my son was born breech. He delivered my daughter in December of 1983 and she will be 30 this December. Dr. Meltz was not only a doctor to me at times but a friend and a confident I could go to if I needed to talk to him about life issues. Dr. Meltz will truly be missed. Wishing him the best of luck. Diane King.

Aug 26th, 2012

JUST STOPPED BY TO READ UP ON THINGS

May 12th, 2011

Dr. Meltz has been my doctor for over 30 years now and I would not want to go to any other doctor, He delivered both my kids and now he is servicing my daughter with her pregnancy. The Best in Town. Thanks Doctor.

|  The only physician in this practice who knows what he is doing  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Meltz is about the only doctor in this practice who knows what he is doing with regard to obstetrics. Additionally, he seems more dedicated to treating pregnant women than the other jokers he works with. Stay away from Julia Powell, she's a mess.

Oct 12th, 2010

You are better off seeing a veterinarian.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2008

Many, many years going to Dr. Meltz. Very caring, professional and competent. Will not switch doctors unless he retires. The best!