A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Memo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Memo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Memo, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Memo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Memo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Memo FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Memo practice?
- Dr. Richard Memo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Memo practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.