Dr. Richard Menashe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Menashe?

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor very kind and caring. Greatly understaff

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Menashe is caring and great doctor. When I went to the hospial several times he check on me everyday I was there. Sometimes it was late at night this meant a lot to me he really cared about my well being. He also check the house doctor and advise me always on the side to get me well . He Cares ! Thanks fo him I am getting well and I've greatful and when he dozes off it is because he is up day and night caring about his patient I hope he never changes he is tops in my book I would award him the great doctor award.

Alternative Approach

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Menashe really listens to you. He spends the time to sit down and evaluate your concerns. He doesn't play the high and mighty doctor role either. Down to earth, offbeat & easy to talk to. Well versed on alternative approaches to healing. Suspected something with me, did the blood test and sure enough, he nailed it. We are working on healing my body now. I really like him. He can also write prescriptions if necessary, including to a compounding pharmacy. Try him out. I think you'll be pleased too.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

If u need a Dr .. Go see Dr Menashe. He is the very best

Long history w/ this doctor, and, its not good

Posted on January 18th, 2010

My own time with this doctor was varied: He was able to figure out what was wrong with me, but then, he got "way out there" with some of his recommendations (including giving me an ostepathic adjustment while humming and meditating over me). When I saw him, he had literally an entire room of samples from pharmacy reps; I would leave with literally a paper bag, because I didn't have insurance. My parents went to him for chealton, and I was very grateful for that, as such treatments helped to keep my mother alive over a decade longer than she was expected to live, BUT his bedside manner got more off base as he got into the cultish Landmark "education" (think est and sciencetology). I'm actually not suprised to see his discipline by the state board, because when I went to see him with chest pains that weren't cardiac-related but from a medication I had been taking, he had some DMSO for me to use - it worked, but I also knew it wasn't FDA approved, so it made me feel squeamish.

Iris First MS relation

Posted on June 25th, 2009

Caring Doctor Great Diagnostician

Posted on June 19th, 2009

I had been to numerous physicians prior to my visit to Dr. M. I was tired, achy and didnt sleep well. He listened to my symptoms and complaints and was able to come up with a treatment plan that renewed my life. The staff was pleasant and courteous. I feel lucky and blessed that I met this kind and considerate doctor. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor, Great Man!

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Dr. Menashe thinks holistically, and is very skeptical about corporations that run pharmaceutical companies. In other words, he thinks critically. Accordingly, he is in a better position to make an insightful diagnosis, and remedy, where others have failed. He often uses medicines that can not be copyrighted by large companies. Such medicines are safer, organic, and effective, such as Methylcobalamin which is used from everything from nerve damage to light sensitivity. Moreover, Dr. Menashe is keenly aware of the interplay between medicine and politics. He does not invest in laboratories or corporations such as Merk, so he is not beehovent to anyone. He is therefore solely focused on healing the patient in the safest, and most effective fashion. You can go to Dr. Menashe and talk to him about anything, no matter how small, and he is willing to try conventional as well as unconcentional remedies. He is particularly good with abdominal complaints, and sells at no profit to him, a line of products that really help with digestion. They are far more effective than "the purple pill," and are safer with no side effects or long term uncertanties. In shoty, he's not in it for the money, but to truly see the patient recover. Dr. Menashe spends an inordinate amount of time with each patient which can run up to and over an hour. Accordingly, one must be patient and be prepared to simply wait. It is all worth it when it is your turn. He can also have an off-colored sense of humor, which I find witty, but may not be construed the same by others. He's also a guys guy, and I think men will find him very comfortable to be around. You can really say anything to him, and he will not blink an eye. Mostly, Dr. Menashe is seems willing to try anything, or do any test to get to the underlying pathology. He is also thorough to the point that he insists on sending certain specimens only to specific labs. Being skeptical, he does not trust Quest for everything. Lastly, he ALWAYS gives the patients copies of all lab work, and explains that if something falls out of the normal range, it may not mean anything for every person is different. What is high for you may be considered normal for someone else. All in all, Dr. Menashe is a gem of a doctor. From simple colds to seroius medical conditions he juxtaposes the conventional with the unconventional. He looks in every corner from top to bottom, and appears to enjoy the challenge. In short, he's one of the best guys out there practicingm medicine, and we are lucky to have him right here in central New Jersey!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2008

Wonderful doctor. Great listening skills. I saw many physicians before I found this exceptional doctor. Without him I would still be suffering. We are blessed to have people like him treating us.

Not medically sound

Posted on May 7th, 2008

Dr. Menashe misdiagnosed my condition and prescribed the wrong medication. If you are looking for an alternative physician, just keep looking.

Poor Management

Posted on January 29th, 2008

Poor time management. Operates like it is 1955. No consideration for patient wait time. Is wildly in love with himself.

Posted on December 7th, 2016