A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mendel, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mendel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Mendel FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Mendel practice?
- Dr. Richard Mendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mendel practices Neurological Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Columbus, MS.
See Jupiter Neurological Surgeons.