A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mendoza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mendoza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mendoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Noel Mendoza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Richard Mendoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mendoza practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.