A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mendoza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mendoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Noel Mendoza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Richard Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mendoza practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.