A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Menendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Menendez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Menendez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Menendez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard Menendez practice?
- Dr. Richard Menendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Menendez practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.