A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Menendez is Satisfactory. Dr. Menendez has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Menendez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menendez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Menendez practice?
Dr. Richard Menendez practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Menendez, Dr. Rickie Menendez, Dr. Rich Menendez, Dr. Rick Menendez, Dr. Richie Menendez, Dr. Ricky Menendez