A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mentzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mentzer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mentzer graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mentzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lynn Mentzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mentzer practice?
- Dr. Richard Mentzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mentzer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Blachly, OR.
See Blachly Family Physicians and Blachly Primary Care Doctors.