Learn more about Dr. Richard Mercier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mercier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mercier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercier graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mercier has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mercier MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mercier practice?
- Dr. Richard Mercier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mercier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI and Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Marshfield Internists, Marshfield Hematologists, and Marshfield Oncologists.