A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mercier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mercier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mercier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercier graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mercier has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mercier MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mercier practice?
- Dr. Richard Mercier has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mercier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists, Marshfield Hematologists, and Marshfield Oncologists.