A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mercier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mercier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mercier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercier graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mercier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mercier practice?
Dr. Richard Mercier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI.
See Marshfield Internists, Marshfield Hematologists, Marshfield Oncologists, and Marshfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.