Learn more about Dr. Richard Meredick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meredick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meredick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meredick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meredick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Albuquerque Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Meredick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Meredick practice?
- Dr. Richard Meredick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Meredick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bishop, CA.
See Bishop Orthopedic Surgeons.