Learn more about Dr. Richard Meredick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meredick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meredick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meredick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meredick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Albuquerque Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Meredick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Meredick practice?
- Dr. Richard Meredick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Meredick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bishop, CA.
See Bishop Surgeons.