A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meredick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Meredick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meredick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meredick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Albuquerque Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meredick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Meredick practice?
Dr. Richard Meredick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.