Dr. Richard Merino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Merino?

January 20th, 2015

Don't use him!

The worst Dr I have ever had! Find someone else. The wait time in office was over two hrs. I don't know why since he had the most terrible bedside manner. He fails to listen, talks over the top of you into handheld microphone. He refused to use a MRi to find out what was torn and did a surgery anyway. It was a disaster and then let the knee atrophy. Only physical therapy allowed me to ever walk again. Maybe that was his plan as he was partial owner of the pt place he sent me to. I had to go forever, because of the atrophy of the knee.

April 11th, 2012

EXCELLENT MEDICINE

Dr. Merino was empathetic, he actually let me explain my symptoms and went over all of my concerns. After a thorough exam Dr. Merino, insisted I see a speacialist to make sure all of my medical concenrs were resolved. One awesome five star doctor.

January 15th, 2009

Been a patient for 30 years. Wonderful doctor - great diagnostician. Would highly recommend.

Type 2 Diabetes