A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Merkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Merkley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Merkley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkley graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merkley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lorin Merkley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Merkley practice?
- Dr. Richard Merkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Merkley practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.