A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Merriman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Merriman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merriman
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merriman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Merriman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Merriman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Merriman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Merriman practice?
- Dr. Richard Merriman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Merriman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.