A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Merriman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Merriman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Merriman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Merriman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Merriman practice?
- Dr. Richard Merriman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Merriman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Rheumatologists.