More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Michael
Dr. Richard Michael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Michael is affiliated with CHRISTUS Schumpert Medical Center, Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center and CHRISTUS Schumpert. Dr. Michael has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Michael has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Richard Michael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Richard Sipes
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Russell Tynes
Shreveport, LA 0.05 mi35
Dr. David Kaufman
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0.10 mi17