A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michael, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Michael MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Michael practice?
- Dr. Richard Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Michael practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Pediatricians.