A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalik
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Michalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michalik, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Michalik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Michalik MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Michalik practice?
- Dr. Richard Michalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Michalik practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Cardiothoracic Surgeons.