A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michalik, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Michalik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michalik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Michalik practice?
Dr. Richard Michalik practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Church Hill, TN and Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Michalik, Dr. Ricardo Michalik, Dr. Rich Michalik, Dr. Richie Michalik, Dr. Rick Michalik, Dr. Rickey Michalik