A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Michalik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michalik, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalik graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Michalik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Michalik MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Michalik practice?
- Dr. Richard Michalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Michalik practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.